Greetings from Columbus, Ohio USA

New to the Posse? Check in here.

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio USA

Postby mrbungledisco » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:46 am

Hello, 2nd time Laney owner here. I bought a GH50L half stack back in 2000 that served me well, but I got caught in the Line 6 craze at that time and ended up shelving it. I thought I was quitting music altogether in 2012, so I sold my GH50L head to a guy on Craigslist, along with most of my other music equipment. Well, I got back into music again in 2015, and I began looking for a live setup. I was browsing the local pawn shops for something that might catch my attention, and low and behold, that same exact head that I sold to the guy on Craigslist 3 years ago was sitting on a speaker cab, calling out to me. I had kept a copy of the serial number and everything that verified it was indeed the same head. Needless to say, I picked it up and am thrilled with it. I really appreciate the ease of use and tone this thing produces, especially now that I am older and hopefully wiser. Somehow it found its way back to me, so here it shall stay.
Live Setup:

Laney GH50L
Blackstar HTV-212
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Digitech Drop
Rocktron Banshee
LTD MH-1000FR
Ibanez FGM100SB

Re: Greetings from Columbus, Ohio USA

Postby Sothern Slinger » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:54 pm

mrbungledisco wrote:Hello, 2nd time Laney owner here. I bought a GH50L half stack back in 2000 that served me well, but I got caught in the Line 6 craze at that time and ended up shelving it. I thought I was quitting it music altogether in 2012, so I sold my GH50L head to a guy on Craigslist, along with most of my other music equipment. Well, I got back into music again in 2015, and I began looking for a live setup. I was browsing the local pawn shops for something that might catch my attention, and low and behold, that same exact head that I sold to the guy on Craigslist 3 years ago was sitting on a speaker cab, calling out to me. I had kept a copy of the serial number and everything that verified it was indeed the same head. Needless to say, I picked it up and am thrilled with it. I really appreciate the ease of use and tone this thing produces, especially now that I am older and hopefully wiser. Somehow it found its way back to me, so here it shall stay.

I too did the same thing and found my les paul that i sold. I wasnt as lucky he sold it the day i found it

Return to New Arrivals, Forum Rules and General Info