pics of supergroup

Gruppersoup
MortalMortal

Re: pics of supergroup

Postby Gruppersoup » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey, When did this forum change happen?
Did our wish come true?
REAL Classic laney section?
just the other day it was all blue & white and...Bland.
Cool!

pombagira
HephaestusHephaestus

Postby pombagira » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:14 am

I know, it would be so interesting to have someone write a definitive history about Laney Supergroups and the precursor LA100BL. If there were people out there who had the knowledge I would be happy to compile a text on the subject. Today I head down to dorset to pick up for a German friend a Klipp amp and two cabs, both cabs look to be supergroup cabs that have been re-grilled with Klipp cloth. I'lll know more tomorrow when I pick them up. The pay off for helping my friend? I get one of those cabs for free. Sweet deal!!!

gionni
MortalMortal

Postby gionni » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Alnico wrote:
The next change was the switch to a grey Vynair cloth (similar to Marshall pinstripe) and white piping. Apart from the amp in the well known photo of Earth, I've only come across this PA head with those features. The PA has no rear panel on the chassis, just bare aluminium.

YAY! I got this supergroup!

oldvalve
HephaestusHephaestus

Postby oldvalve » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:33 pm

gionni wrote:
Alnico wrote:
The next change was the switch to a grey Vynair cloth (similar to Marshall pinstripe) and white piping. Apart from the amp in the well known photo of Earth, I've only come across this PA head with those features. The PA has no rear panel on the chassis, just bare aluminium.

YAY! I got this supergroup!

You got this particular pre-supergroup? or? pics?

Previous

Return to Supergroup (1970's)